Email Marketing Executive - United Kingdom
Vacancy for: Email Marketing Executive
Based: Brighton, UK
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad's mission is to provide the gold standard of support and safety, so our volunteers and interns can fulfill their potential, discover themselves and create positive change in the world.
Projects Abroad is the world's largest international volunteering and internship provider, recruiting young people from all over the world.
We’ve been running projects and sending volunteers/interns all over the world for 25 years. We have sent over 115,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 countries to volunteer and gain work experience in the fields of teaching, medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to be responsible for managing all the email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities across all products.
Your main duty will be to drive the on-going development and improvements of our email marketing strategy, ensuring user journeys are seamless, new technologies are leveraged and conversion is optimised.
The Email Marketing Executive:
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Managing email campaigns and communicating our brands through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Maintaining the health of our data and implementing re-engagement campaigns where necessary
- Be based in the Brighton area in the UK
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Have strong analytical skills, ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Be a creative thinker
- Have experience working with DotDigital (DotMailer) (preferably)
- Have knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Have strong Google Analytics and Excel knowledge
- Have experience working in Photoshop to edit images for email campaigns
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures
Are you interested?
Please send us:
• A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
• A CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role