French Content Creator - South Africa
Vacancy for: French Content Creator
Based: Cape Town
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
At Projects Abroad, we’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world. We have projects running in dozens of countries, where we send volunteers to help with anything from medicine and healthcare to education and conservation.
We don’t just dream about making a difference in the world. We do it every day.
We’re looking for a French Content Creator to help us produce content for our various communication platforms in order to help inspire potential volunteers to join one of our projects.
You’ll be based in Cape Town, and you’ll work closely with our Marketing team based in the UK.
- Develop original website content, including copy, images and video
- Edit and optimize all existing web copy to ensure it is SEO friendly
- Manage paid and organic social media content including planning, implementation and reporting
- Write marketing materials such as blog pieces and newsletters
- Translate and upload content from other languages as required
- Plan, create, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies
- Analyze and evaluate your marketing efforts in Google Analytics and other data analysis tools
- Be a native speaker of French
- Be eligible to work in South Africa
- Be a creative and conceptual writer and thinker able to come up with content ideas that generate high engagement
- Be proficient with social media platforms
- Be up to date with latest web trends and SEO (preferable)
- Have thorough understanding and knowledge of your target market
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work towards deadlines
- Have good understanding of brand building
You will be employed on a permanent contract, subject to a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment is dependent upon receipt of satisfactory references and personal interview.
Projects Abroad is the world’s largest international volunteering and internship provider, recruiting young people from all over the world to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
We have sent over 115,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in the fields of medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
To recruit our fee-paying volunteers we use a variety of offline and online marketing measures.
To apply, please provide a CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter.