You are from: United States, Go to our American website.

Volunteer Overseas

Apply now

Visas, Insurance and Vaccinations

Visas, Insurance & Vaccinations

Take me straight to the Application Form

If you are an EU citizen going to Cambodia, China, Ethiopia, Ghana, Jamaica (for more than one month), Kenya, Mongolia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo or Vietnam you will need to buy a visa. Our Visa Team will provide you with detailed information about the specific visa requirements after you have applied.

Projects Abroad prices include insurance cover for your outward and return journeys and throughout your placement.

Our insurance cover includes medical and emergency travel expenses, luggage and personal effects, money, personal accident, personal liability, cancellation and curtailment, legal expenses and travel delay.

Cover becomes effective once full payment has been received.

Please note that your project length is calculated from the time you leave home until the time you arrive back home. For example, if you sign up for a 4 week trip you will need to ensure your international travel time is included within this 4 week duration. This is to ensure your whole trip is covered by our insurance.

Extra insurance can be purchased to cover any days taken travelling to and from the destination, to ensure you have your full two, four or six weeks, for example, at the project.

Extra leisure travel insurance can also be arranged for an additional premium. You might need this if you're intending to travel before or after your project.

We advise you to consult your GP or health centre for up-to-date information about vaccinations. Since we are not medical experts, our advice on vaccinations and other medical matters can only be informal.

Apply Now!

Tell your friends about this page:

Back to top ▲